Baxi is pleased to introduce two new features to its range of services – Card to Account Transfer and Cardless Withdrawal. These new features are designed to make transactions even more convenient and accessible for our customers.
Card to Account Transfer
Card to Account Transfer is a new service that enables customers to transfer money from their payment cards to their bank accounts using Baxi’s agent point. This means that customers can now transfer money from their ATM cards directly to their bank accounts without having to visit a bank branch or ATM. This service is fast, secure, and convenient.
To use the Card to Account Transfer service, customers simply need to inform the Baxi agent that they would like to transfer money to their bank account using their ATM card. The agent will then select the transfer option on the device and select the transfer to bank account option. The agent will then input the customer’s transfer details and select pay with debit card as the payment option. The customer can then present their ATM card and enter their card PIN, and the transaction will be processed.
Step-by-step process for Card to Account Transfer
ATM Card to account transfer service enables customers transfer to an account using payment cards at the Baxi agent point:
- Customer informs agent they would like to transfer to a bank account using ATM card
- Customer presents transfer information to Agent
- Agent selects Transfer on the device and selects Transfer to Bank Account
- Agent inputs customer transfer details
- Agent selects Pay with debit card as payment option
- Customer presents ATM card and inserts the card to the device
- Customer input card pin for transaction to be processed
Cardless Withdrawal is another new service that allows customers to make withdrawals without their ATM card. This means that customers can now withdraw money from their bank accounts without having to carry their ATM card with them. This service is also fast, secure, and convenient.
To use the Cardless Withdrawal service, customers simply need to ask the Baxi agent to select the POS icon and tap on the withdraw with transfer option. They will then need to enter the amount they wish to withdraw and tap proceed. The customer will then need to pay the amount into the Wema account generated and tap confirm payment as soon as they complete the transfer. Finally, the customer can go to the transaction history page to generate a receipt.
Step-by-step process for Cardless Withdrawal on Baxi
- Customers can make withdraw without their ATM Card on the Baxi
- Agent selects the POS icon
- Tap on Withdraw with transfer
- Enter Amount & Tap Proceed
- Customer pays into the Wema Bank account generated
- Tap Confirm payment as soon as customer completes transfer
- Go to the transaction history page to generate a receipt
Baxi Mobile is available in the Apple app store and Google Play store.
At Baxi, we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible services and experiences. Our new features, Card to Account Transfer and Cardless Withdrawal, are designed to make banking even more convenient and accessible for our customers.
So why not try out these new features today and experience banking like never before?