Point of Sale or POS device, including the Baxi POS, have become an integral part of modern businesses, revolutionizing the conduct of transactions. These devices ease smooth, secure, and efficient payments, allowing agents and merchants to process transactions quickly and provide customers with a seamless and reliable payment experience. However, with the increasing use of technology in business operations, the importance of safeguarding POS devices cannot be overstated.
Here are twelve things you need to know about safeguarding the Baxi POS device:
- Do not use non-recommended accessories, such as chargers and printing materials, unless they are for the Baxi POS. Using other sorts of accessories may cause damage.
- Do not meddle with Baxi POS if it is defective. Report all device operational concerns to the Baxi support center or your sales relationship officer for quick resolution.
- You risk running out of data and being charged if you use the Baxi device to browse excessively.
- Agents handle the safekeeping and proper maintenance of the Baxi POS device.
- The Agent will bear the expense of restoring any damage to the Baxi device caused by negligence.
- Keep the device dry and away from any liquid or moisture that has elements that rust electronic circuits. If your device becomes wet, do not switch it on. Instead, wipe it with a dry cloth and take it to a Baxi repair center or contact your sales relationship officer for advice.
- Avoid storing the Baxi device in extremely hot or cold temperatures. Hot temperatures can affect the life of electronic gadgets and cause battery degradation.
- Avoid using or storing the Baxi POS device in dusty or unclean environments; You risk damaging the gadget’s moving parts and electronic components.
- Do not disassemble the Baxi POS if it is defective or malfunctioning. Report all device operational concerns to the Baxi support center or your sales relationship officer for quick resolution.
- The Agent will bear the expense of restoring any damage to the Baxi POS device caused by negligence, such dropping to the ground or hard surface.
- Do not insert nylon, paper, grain into the card reader slot. This can damage and prevent the device from detecting cards.
- Do not allow the battery to go below 20% before recharging. This is to prolong the battery life.