Frequently asked questions
To become a Baxi box agent, you are required to make the payment below, fill and provide the agreement documents.
- Device leasing fee: NGN90, 000
- Licence Fee: NGN5, 000
- Refundable Deposit (Agent Capital): A minimum of NGN25, 000 is required to fund your agent account.
This will allow you to access and sell any of the numerous products and services on the BAXI Box
Agents are determined by simple assessments. These are designed and delivered in conjunction with product providers to ensure agents are geared to provide the services to the customers. Agents with secure physical locations that meet assessment standards will qualify for order delivery service provision.
- Complete CDL sign-up form
- Submit completed forms and attend platform briefing
- Collect agreement documents and guarantor form from CDL
- Make financial commitment for the device
- Submit required documents and receive your device
- 2 passport photographs
- Means of identification (Int’l passport, Driver’s license, National ID, Voter’s card)
- Signed CDL agreement form
Contact email (to receive the form): email@example.com
Customer care: 01-7101023
- Trade Partners: A Trade partner is an individual, Principal Agent or corporate entity that acquires controls and monitors Principal Agents, agents and sub-Agents, who operate within specific territory or regions authorized by Capricorn Digital Limited or those who are registered under their license with Capricorn Digital Limited.
- Principal Agent: A Principal Agent is an individual or corporate entity that acquires controls and monitors a minimum of five Sub-Agents and a maximum of twenty sub-agents, who are registered under his license with Capricorn Digital Limited which cost twenty five thousand naira only
- Direct Agents: A direct Agent is an individual or corporate entity that acquires, a baxi box or more directly for Capricorn digital limited or trade partners and she is entitled to full commission.
- Sub Agents: A sub agent is an individual acquired, controlled and monitored by his principal or direct agent. A sub agent is entitled to share or split his commission with the principal or direct agent. There are often financed by either principal or direct agents.
- For each Principal Agent license, A Principal Agent can have up to 20 Sub-Agents registered or created under his license, which he pays twenty five thousand instead of one hundred thousand naira.
- Principal Agents earn commission from all of the transactions completed by their Sub-Agents
- CDL gives all Principal Agents the option to choose the commission split between them and their Sub-Agents
- A Principal Agent can be a selling or non-selling Principal Agent. A selling Principal Agent makes the normal commission earned from his own baxibox as well as the fraction earned from Sub Agents. A non-selling Principal Agent only makes a fraction of the CDL commission from Sub Agents. The Principal Agent can choose the commission split between him and his Sub-Agent. However, this commission split must first be approved by CDL before it can be implemented.
- Principal Agents can leverage on a large Sub-Agents to boost their income generating capacity. As they are making commission from every Naira sold by their Subs.
- It is an easier way of building a business of your own with less capital and less stress
- Check your account balance if you have been credited at the initial attempt.
- If you were not credited, kindly call the network customer service number and provide them with card details.